How to submit abstract(s) for oral or poster presentation?
- Presenting Authors are requested to create an account and submit an abstract for review according to the guidelines during the submission process.
- The same account will be used when you register for the conference to mark your registration fee, receive document pro-proforma, pay online or make a hotel booking.
- Please keep the email and password used to create the account for future use. Please do not create a new account.
- Should you require any assistance or have a query about online submission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you log in to your account you can see on the left side ABSTRACT, please follow the massages during each step.
- To submit your abstract to your account please use the template enclosed below. Editors kindly request to use this TEMPLATE only and do not change the format.
- You can save your abstract at any time. Please make sure to have all fields completed before you finally submit your abstract. You will receive a confirmation by email after the submission (please make sure to state your correct email address!). Changes in the abstract title are not possible after submission. Please note that emails regarding the submission will be sent to the submitter. All correspondence regarding acceptance or rejection, including further information on the mode of presentation etc. will be sent to the presenting author only.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.
June 5, 2018
Deadline for abstract submission (ORAL & POSTER)
January 31, 2019
Notification of acceptance for oral communications and poster presentation
February 28, 2019
Early bird registration fee payment
March 15, 2019
- Hotel booking payment in preferable rates
April 2, 2019